The Suzuki Vitara is no longer common on UK roads, particularly a first-generation car like this one.
Being a 1998 example, this has to be one of the very last of the boxy first-generation Vitaras. In fact, S663 MOH was first registered several months after the second generation Vitara was released. It’s also a soft-top model, though it’s fair to say the peel back roof has seen better days.
Popular amongst the off-roading community, Vitaras are often modified and used as a cheap way to tackle challenging terrain. They’re usually considerably cheaper and often less rusty than many of their 4×4 peers.
The body on chassis construction and stubby wheelbase might work well off-road but does amount to a compromised experience for those using these on the tarmac. Numb steering and choppy suspension can be considered the norm.
|Registration Number:||S663 MOH|
|First registered (UK):||31 December 1998|
More ’90s cars spotted in Bristol
- 1990 BMW 520i G200 DPE
- 1990 Nissan Bluebird LX G421 SAP
- 1990 Range Rover Classic 89 UP
- 1990 Volkswagen Golf MK2 GTI G627 JWP
- 1990 Volvo 240 G498 WGS
- 1990 Volvo 240 GL G129 SUF
- 1990 Volvo 240 GL Saloon G821 KNG
- 1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R J56 KHY
- 1991 Peugeot 205 GRD H959 PTG
- 1991 Peugeot 309 Trio J389 FWS
- 1993 BMW 316i K790 XPH
- 1995 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting N951 HHY