Most UK city streets will have a K11 Nissan Micra on them still, but to find a pre-facelift one in this condition is now quite something.
The K11 was a very rounded departure from the car before it, but it was one that stole the heart of the people.
A decent line of DOHC 16v engines plus a spacious interior and a brilliant record for a reliability meant the Micra was a great choice when it was new.
Unfortunately the Micra rusted like a true older Japanese car, and so it wasn’t unusual to find terminally rotten K11 Micras at under ten years of age.
N944 KGF was first registered in 1995, which is about mid-way through the production of the pre-facelift K11. There are a few minor marks on this car, but its overall condition is really outstanding for something that’s now 25 years old. I love the colour and the fact it’s a bog standard 1.0-litre three-door with steel wheels.
This car had covered just 39,464 miles at its last MOT test in December 2020. The MOT history does mention a battle with rust, but without putting your head underneath you’d never know it.
|Registration Number:||N944 KGF|
|Model:||Micra 1.0 L|
|First registered (UK):||21st December 1995|
More ’90s cars spotted in Bristol
- 1999 Rover 825 Sterling Coupe A111 UAE
- 1998 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 CL R917 XTR
- 1998 Suzuki Vitara JX S663 MOH
- 1998 Jaguar XJR 839 GVN
- 1996 Volkswagen Golf P587 HWC
- 1996 Saab 9000 Aero N267 ARD
- 1996 Renault Twingo N976 EKP
- 1996 Mitsubishi FTO P782 AWY
- 1996 Land Rover Range Rover HSE P919 XGT
- 1996 BMW 318i convertible P650 SMW
- 1995 Nissan Micra L N944 KGF
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Coupe KNZ 2479